Mindfulness in the workplace
One of the most important aspects of mindfulness is that it improves focus and attention and removes judgment. Mindfulness in the workplace is widely applied in today’s corporate culture for those benefits, and because it is an important tool to reduce employee stress. According to Health Canada, stress-related illness costs companies billions of dollars per year in lost productivity.
How is mindfulness training relevant in the workplace?
We live in an increasingly stressful world. Chronic stress causes the brain to be more often reactive, impulsive, overwhelmed, and scattered (when, for instance, you can’t remember why you walked into someone’s office).
When employees practice mindfulness, they will:
- Think more clearly
- Respond rather than react
- Pay closer attention to people and situations
- Solve problems with increased insight and creativity
How a Mindfulness workshop could benefit your workplace
- Improve communication
- Increase problem-solving skills
- Increase efficiency through resourcefulness and creativity
- Enhance job satisfaction and support employees in embracing change
- Develop a high-performing, creative and positive individuals and team(s)
Corporate mindfulness workshops are delivered customized to your organization’s specific needs. Contact us today to get started.